Recruit Inc is a One-Stop HR Solutions Company, for organizations to “Partner Right for the Right People and Right Jobs at the Right Time”. Our value-added services cover the full spectrum from headhunting, HR Consulting, International Recruitment and Project Management.
In our Headhunting practice, we partner organizations in their search for the right people for their business needs. We believe that every individual has a special talent and the challenge is to find the right fit in an organization that brings out his/her unique qualities. We place a strong focus on fit to drive triple-win outcomes for our clients (better retention, engagement and productivity), candidates (better assimilation and performance) and organization (efficiency in deployment, transition and replacement).
The HR Consulting practice consists of a variety of options and solutions including helping organizations to build internal workforce capability and talent leadership management. With its personalised approach backed by a proven methodology, Recruit Inc is committed to working hard to gain the trust and confidence of every client to make it an enriching and meaningful partnering experience.
In the present-day competitive and complex business environment, our Project Management Unit value-adds by offering alternative manpower outsourcing solutions to corporations, to ease their manpower challenges. We advise and design optimal and innovative manpower solutions that deliver best results for our clients in a hassle-free manner.
Visit www.recruit-inc.com and connect with us now!
We are an established boutique search firm that offers a holistic recruitment solution to clients in a highly challenging talent market, is now looking for Recruitment Consultant to join our team.
• Develop knowledge of your market and increase credibility.
• New business generation
• Manage the relationships of clients and candidates, and complete necessary administration updates.
• Source for candidates utilizing all resources available to you.
• Pre-screen candidates to assess suitability for recommendation to clients.
• Undertake structured and thorough interviews with candidates.
• Oversee the full life cycle recruitment: strategic sourcing, pre-screening, interviewing, negotiating offers and closing offers for qualified candidates.
• Manage the recruitment and placement process ensuring compliance with current laws, regulations and company policies.
• Develop and maintain relationships with appropriate networking channels.Qualifications/Requirements:
• Diploma or Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or related discipline.
• At least 2-3 years’ work experience in Recruitment firms. Seniority of appointment can be considered for experienced professionals.
• Open to HR Generalists who are keen to realize their full potential outside corporate environment with more work flexibility.
• Team player with a high degree of independence and entrepreneurial.
• Driven and self-motivated to excel in individual performance.
• Excellent people and communication skills, able to build rapport with people well.
• High degree of integrity in dealing with sensitive information.
• Integrate and balance priorities, work activities and resources.
• Active learner – enhance personal, professional and business growth.
With a competitive remuneration and a workplace culture that rewards excellence, we invite qualified candidates to submit your application with details on current and expected salary, reasons for leaving and notice period/availability. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Chief Executive Officer
Recruit Inc Pte Ltd
EA Personnel No: R1219821
Employment Agency no: 14C7334
Please be assured that all information will be treated in strictest confidentiality. Our consultant will invite you for interview if your profile meets the requirements. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities. If you know of someone in your network who would be good for this position, please feel free to forward this job posting to your professional network.