Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world¡¦s top employers. The Group operates through 166 offices in 34 countries worldwide and over 5,000 employees worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we’ve been bringing job seekers and employers together for more than 30 years.
Take control of your career.
Join Michael Page an award winning, worldwide leader in specialist recruitment. Your career starts here, with one of the leading training, support and future opportunities and plenty of rewards for your hard work. The role revolves around business development, commercial customer service and generating revenue whilst engaging both internal and external stakeholders across the globe.
PageGroup is made up of three market leading global recruitment brands; Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel. Each brand operates separately to secure top candidates at different levels – executive talent, qualified professionals and clerical or part-qualified staff. Established in London in 1976, we’ve been bringing the world’s best employers and brightest professionals together for over 35 years. More than 5,000 employees in 36 countries can be proud of their part in our global success, including giving something back to their local communities. An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal well-being is vital to the growth of our global team.
We are specialist recruiters. This means all our consultants are experts in their industry and only recruit into their specific market, giving our customers the best insight and widest reach during their recruitment process.
The role of a PageGroup recruitment consultant revolves around business development, commercial customer service and generating revenue while engaging with clients, candidates and your PageGroup colleagues.
The key responsibilities of a recruitment consultant include:
- Identifying and developing client/business relationships in a competitive environment
- Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
- Managing the process through interview to offer stage and beyond
- Offering CV, interview and general career advice
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
We are looking for colleagues with… Experience in Sales/Relationship Management and/or Recruitment with a University Degree. Furthermore, you should be highly ambitious, outgoing, passionate, energetic,eloquent and team oriented. You will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as an entrepreneurial spirit.
You will receive development throughout your career and work with a dynamic team that are proud and passionate about what they do and enjoy having fun too!
- Own and develop your market and work as a specialist consultant within the Human Resources Team.
- Competitive base salary plus generous bonuses (based on achievement of individual and team-based targets)
- Access to dedicated in-house team of learning and development specialists
- Opportunity for rapid promotion and to be exposed to a range of career options and global opportunities
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Dan Pang (Lic No: R1545469) on +65 6416 9848