Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.
The key objectives of this role will also extend to: (but are not limited to)
- Driving sales activities to connect with new and existing customers to establish and maintain business relationships
- Communicating with clients regarding the acquisition of talent by sourcing candidates through business contacts, referrals, LinkedIn, directing recruiting, existing database and internet advertising.
- Managing your own day to ensure that you are successfully creating your own pipeline and achieving weekly, monthly and quarterly individual/team targets.
- The ability to work within a supportive and collaborative team environment
- Candidate care activities including database and associated recruitment administration
What you will bring to the role
PASSION. This role is best suited to someone who has the passion to succeed in a sales environment. Ideally you will possess a background in agency based recruitment where you have had strong experience building and managing solid candidate and client relationships throughout the sales cycle.
As this role involves working within the wider Adecco Recruitment teams, it is essential that the successful applicant has a sound ability to operate within an open, cohesive team environment, with exceptional communication skills and sound business acumen.
Your team spirit, entrepreneurship, responsibility, passion and strong customer focus will see you succeed in this role and become a valued colleague in our business.
What’s in it for you?
The Adecco Group is the global leader in HR solutions and this success stems from a branch network exceeding 60 countries worldwide. Our global reach empowers our staff with state of the art technology, training and career development, both locally and overseas. We aim to be a market leader for our rewards and benefits offering, with attractive incentives and bonus structures enabling reward above and beyond for outstanding performance.
We want your journey with us to not just be a job, but a career. We believe in “Better Work, Better Life” and consider that our people are our strength and they will always underpin the success of our business. People First.
Working for Adecco means that you’ll have access to an innovative, creative and dynamic company with the opportunities that only a true Global leader can offer.
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Drop your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
John Koh Yong Chong (Xu Yong Chong)
Direct Line: 6697 7871
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1110099